When i am try to install elastic (can provide to index.php)

Next type of error i am see in error log when try to see work elasticsearch ( i can provide to you index.php). PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Elasticsearch\Common\Exceptions\NoNodesAvailableException: No alive nodes found in your cluster in /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/ConnectionPool/StaticNoPingConnectionPool.php:50
Stack trace:
#0 /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Transport.php(77): Elasticsearch\ConnectionPool\StaticNoPingConnectionPool->nextConnection()
#1 /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Transport.php(94): Elasticsearch\Transport->getConnection()
#2 /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Connections/Connection.php(285): Elasticsearch\Transport->performRequest('POST', '/pokemon/pokemo...', Array, '{"name":"Ash Ke...', Array)
#3 /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/react/promise/src/FulfilledPromise.php(28): Elasticsearch\Connections\Connection->Elasticsearch\Connections{closure}(Array)
#4 /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/ezimuel/ringphp/src/Future/Complet in /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/ConnectionPool/StaticNoPingConnectionPool.php Что за ошибки при установке после вторую ошибку укажу

Welcome!

It's unclear to me what you are doing. And I can't read what you wrote.

But is elasticsearch running?

What does your code look like?

Elastic search not work . I am just to install elasticsearch 7.0 into hosting in php.

and see error in above message.

What can you say ? What else don't you understand?

Did you explicitly start Elasticsearch? If so, what is in the Elasticsearch logs?

It looks like you have just uploaded it into a public_html folder. Elasticsearch is a server process like a database and need to be installed and started properly. If you are using a shared hosting provider where you do not have access to the shell I do not think you will be able to install Elasticsearch and it might be better to look at a hosted solution like Elastic Cloud Elasticsearch Service to which you can connect from your PHP application.

No I am start Elasticsearch through putty ssh terminal (I am use composer.json and composer.phar and command "php composer.phar install") What problem you see yet? Article to install https://packagist.org/packages/elasticsearch/elasticsearch What problem you see yet?

Does it start? What is in the Elasticsearch logs?

No - after this operation i am see into error log file and see next:

1. #0 /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Transport.php(77): Elasticsearch\ConnectionPool\StaticNoPingConnectionPool->nextConnection()
    #1 /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Transport.php(94): Elasticsearch\Transport->getConnection()
    #2 /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Connections/Connection.php(285): Elasticsearch\Transport->performRequest('POST', '/pokemon/pokemo...', Array, '{"name":"Ash Ke...', Array)
    #3 /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/react/promise/src/FulfilledPromise.php(28): Elasticsearch\Connections\Connection->Elasticsearch\Connections{closure}(Array)
    #4 /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/ezimuel/ringphp/src/Future/Complet in /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/ConnectionPool/StaticNoPingConnectionPool.php and second error (I can provide to you index.php / ftp data / and domen)

That is not the Elasticsearch server logs which I asked for, that seems to be from the PHP client.

Which operating system is the web server host running?

[24-May-2020 07:31:44 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Elasticsearch\Client::__construct(), 0 passed in /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/index.php on line 7 and exactly 3 expected in /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Client.php:221
Stack trace:
#0 /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/index.php(7): Elasticsearch\Client->__construct()
#1 {main}
thrown in /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Client.php on line 221 other error i am not see. Where i can see other?

I do not want to see PHP logs. Elasticsearch is a Java application that must be installed properly on the host and started before it can be accessed from clients, e.g. PHP. I want to see the logs from when you started Elasticsearch.

Which operating system is the web server host running?

Have you followed the installation instructions in the docs?

Minute. I am use netx hosting - i am research - are java application install and research where java logs i can see?

If you are using a hosting provider you may not be able to install it as you most likely do not have enough resources or privileges, which is why I provided a link to Elastic's hosted service.

Can i connect my Domen to your Elastic's hosted service

Create an account and try it out. I think they offer a free 2 week trial. Once you have that setup you just use that url with the PHP client from your hosting provider.