Filebeat is not monitoring logs on centos 7?

I already did that as well and posted the result in my last post I ll paste it again here

ERROR StatusLogger No log4j2 configuration file found. Using default configuration: logging only errors to the console.
WARNING: Could not find logstash.yml which is typically located in $LS_HOME/config or /etc/logstash. You can specify the path using --path.settings. Continuing using the defaults
Could not find log4j2 configuration at path //etc/logstash/logstash.yml/log4j2.properties. Using default config which logs to console
10:53:41.131 [[main]-pipeline-manager] INFO  logstash.pipeline - Starting pipeline {"id"=>"main", "pipeline.workers"=>4, "pipeline.batch.size"=>125, "pipeline.batch.delay"=>5, "pipeline.max_inflight"=>500}
10:53:41.875 [[main]-pipeline-manager] INFO  logstash.inputs.beats - Beats inputs: Starting input listener {:address=>"0.0.0.0:5044"}
10:53:41.974 [[main]-pipeline-manager] INFO  logstash.pipeline - Pipeline main started
10:53:42.121 [Api Webserver] INFO  logstash.agent - Successfully started Logstash API endpoint {:port=>9600}

This is what I am getting when running in foreground @steffens

the warning on logstash.yml is kind of funny, but should be okish.

I don't see any events in the logstash output. Can you also post the filebeat logs?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.