The TestContainers :: elasticsearch team is pleased to announce the testcontainers-elasticsearch-0.1 release!
TestContainers :: elasticsearch
Dockerized Elasticsearch container for testing under Testcontainers.
Add this library to you Maven project:
<dependency> <groupId>fr.pilato.elasticsearch.testcontainers</groupId> <artifactId>testcontainers-elasticsearch</artifactId> <version>0.1</version> </dependency>
Or if you are using Gradle:
compile group: 'fr.pilato.elasticsearch.testcontainers', name: 'testcontainers-elasticsearch', version: '0.1'
Then basically just start elasticsearch within Docker from your java code:
ElasticsearchContainer container = new ElasticsearchContainer().withVersion("6.2.1"); container.configure(); container.start();
More details in the documentation.
- #14: Add maven announcement plugin . Thanks to dadoonet.
- #13: Create the project \o/ . Thanks to dadoonet.
- #17: Test plugins are not copied after mvn clean . Thanks to dadoonet.
- #18: Set maven release plugin to 2.5.3 . Thanks to dadoonet.
- #16: Update to elasticsearch 6.2.1 . Thanks to dadoonet.
- #15: Update to testcontainers 1.6.0 . Thanks to dadoonet.
- #12: Update to elasticsearch 6.2.0 . Thanks to dadoonet.
- #11: Use the elasticsearch version of the build as the default version for the container . Thanks to dadoonet.
- #9: Upgrade "old" elasticsearch to Elasticsearch 5.6.6 . Thanks to dadoonet.
- #3: Update to testcontainers 1.5.1 . Thanks to dadoonet.
- #1: Add full support for elasticsearch 6.0.0-rc1 . Thanks to dadoonet.
-TestContainers :: elasticsearch team