Autostart Logstash configuration

How exactly i can make the logstash_server to start the pipeline automatically with configurations.

i think im using logstash 2.3.2 and the path in my server is /opt/logstash/server/etc/conf.d/test.conf

normally im seeing the runner agent path set to conf.d but i dont see any grep result for the test.conf

sample:

logstash 16597   517 99 23:49 ?        00:00:10 /bin/java -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+
UseConcMarkSweepGC -Djava.awt.headless=true -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=7
5 -XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -Djava.io.t
mpdir=/opt/logstash/server/tmp/ -Xmx4693M -Xms1564M -Xss2048k -Djffi.boot.librar
y.path=/opt/logstash/server/vendor/jruby/lib/jni -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMa
rkSweepGC -Djava.awt.headless=true -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=75 -XX:+Us
eCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -server -Djava.io.tm
pdir=/opt/logstash/server/tmp/ -XX:HeapDumpPath=/opt/logstash/server/heapdump.hp
rof -Xbootclasspath/a:/opt/logstash/server/vendor/jruby/lib/jruby.jar -classpath
 : -Djruby.home=/opt/logstash/server/vendor/jruby -Djruby.lib=/opt/logstash/serv
**er/vendor/jruby/lib -Djruby.script=jruby -Djruby.shell=/bin/sh org.jruby.Main --**
**1.9 /opt/logstash/server/lib/bootstrap/environment.rb logstash/runner.rb agent -**
**f /opt/logstash/server/etc/conf.d** --pluginpath /opt/logstash/server/lib -l /opt/
logstash/server/log/logstash.log -w 1

You've apparently started Logstash with -f /opt/logstash/server/etc/conf.d so logstash will read all files in that directory.

I agree. I think its using the default code to initialize all the conf in conf.d folder. But I do not see any results. But when I run manually ,I can see why.

I suspect the jdbc classpath not referenced in the automatic run and its working in manual run. Is that possible ?

I suspect the jdbc classpath not referenced in the automatic run and its working in manual run. Is that possible ?

Sure, that's possible.

So how can I add the libraries for jdbc-driver for db2. Its more than one
. so I can't add them in conf files.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.