beats {
port => 5030
ssl => true
ssl_certificate => "/etc/pki/tls/certs/logstash-forwarder.crt"
ssl_key => "/etc/pki/tls/private/logstash-forwarder.key"
}

some thing like 5013-5030

Hello Max,

The port configuration must be a single value.
Can you explain why you would need it to listen on multiple ports?

Cheers,
-Robin-

I have a lot of remoted hosts, as I understood, I can`t connect remote few host to one local port (to logstash). And what why I need create a batch of records. I have about a 30 hosts. so => 30 batch in config like:

it is a realy hard to use and read, whats why I looking another wy to centralize the logs.

Hello Max,

Yes - you can connect many beats sources to one beats input port in logstash - this is the best way to do it. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
-Robin-

hm.., now it works fine, but when I try to do it some time ago I got this errors:

Dec 10 11:10:00 broker1 /usr/bin/filebeat[22270]: transport.go:125: SSL client failed to connect with: EOF
Dec 10 11:10:39 broker1 /usr/bin/filebeat[22270]: message repeated 22 times: [ transport.go:125: SSL client failed to connect with: EOF]
Dec 10 11:10:41 broker1 /usr/bin/filebeat[22270]: transport.go:125: SSL client failed to connect with: dial tcp 192.168.1.201:5044: getsockopt: connection refused

but now it really was started... thnx for your reply.

Well, nothing was listening on port 5044 at the time. Perhaps Logstash was down or there was a typo in a configuration file somewhere or a firewall was blocking the connection attempts.

most likely, it confused me. now all works fine, thnx.