Here are steps I followed to install Filebeats:
- "C:\Program Files\Filebeat"
- cd "C:\Program Files\Filebeat"
- Edited Elastic Cloud section filebeat.yml file to add cloud.id: and cloud.auth:
- filebeat.exe modules enable suricata
- I don't really know if anything else is need to edit here.
- .\filebeat.exe -e test config
- There were logs that were being generated. So I guess it was working until there.
- .\filebeat.exe -c filebeat.yml -e -d "*"
- .\filebeat.exe setup
- Start-Service filebeat
- Checked if the service was running in Get-Service and it was running.
- When I check that data is received from the Filebeat
suricatamodule button I get
" No Data Was Received"
Can someone tell me where I'm making a mistake ?
Why can't I ingest data into elastic cloud ?