Can someone pls help me with my logstash parsers

Hi Guys,

Somehow my grok pattern is not working and can someone please help?
Here is original message

2020-04-18 13:02:20,391 INFO  [ImapSSLServer-345] [ip=171.51.237.87;ua=com.samsung.android.email.provider;] security - cmd=Auth; account=aaaaa@bbbbb.com; protocol=imap;

And here are my parsers

%{TIMESTAMP_ISO8601:timestamp} %{WORD:level}%{SPACE:space}\[%{WORD:gibber}\]\[%{WORD:ip}\=%{IP:src_ip}\;%{WORD:UserAgent}\=%{DATA:data}\;\] %{WORD:method} \- cmd=Auth\; %{WORD:account}\=%{GREEDYDATA:emailAddress}\; %{DATA=protocol}\=%{WORD:proto}\;"

Your pattern does not appear to allow a space between the first ] and the following [.

I suggest you read this.

Are you talking about ] [?

345] [ip

In Fact even after that I still do not have any luck

"message" => "2020-04-18 13:02:20,391 INFO  [ImapSSLServer-345] [ip=171.51.237.87;ua=com.samsung.android.email.provider;] security - cmd=Auth; account=zzzz@yyyy.com; protocol=imap;",
          "tags" => [
        [0] "_grokparsefailure"
    ],
      "@version" => "1",
    "@timestamp" => 2020-04-19T18:01:44.824Z,
          "host" => "traplox"

Here is my config

match => { "message" => "%{TIMESTAMP_ISO8601:timestamp} %{WORD:level}%{SPACE:space}\[%{WORD:gibber}\]\s*\[%{WORD:ip}\=%{IP:src_ip}\;%{WORD:UserAgent}\=%{DATA:da
ta}\;\]\s*%{WORD:method}\s*\-\s*cmd\=Auth\;\s*%{WORD:account}\=%{GREEDYDATA:emailAddress}\;\s*%{DATA=protocol}\=%{WORD:proto}\;"}

Again, I suggest you read the post I linked to and build the pattern one field at a time.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.