Cant start Filebeat after installing newer version

Hi, I just uninstalled Filebeat 6.6.2 and installed newest version 7.6.2 - filebeat-oss-7.6.2-i686.rpm. Starting service gives me error which will log only to /etc/log/messages not to /etc/log/filebeat - this log is empty. I did systemctl daemon-reload and tried to reinstall multiple times using yum remove and rpm --install. Error:

May  6 15:06:36 H-BE-KRAM systemd: Started Filebeat sends log files to Logstash or directly to Elasticsearch..
May  6 15:06:36 H-BE-KRAM systemd: Failed at step EXEC spawning /usr/share/filebeat/bin/filebeat: No such file or directory
May  6 15:06:36 H-BE-KRAM systemd: filebeat.service: main process exited, code=exited, status=203/EXEC.

The file /usr/share/filebeat/bin/filebeat exists. Can somebody help me?

My filebeat.service:

[Unit]
Description=Filebeat sends log files to Logstash or directly to Elasticsearch.
Documentation=https://www.elastic.co/products/beats/filebeat
Wants=network-online.target
After=network-online.target
[Service]
Environment="BEAT_LOG_OPTS=-e"
Environment="BEAT_CONFIG_OPTS=-c /etc/filebeat/filebeat.yml"
Environment="BEAT_PATH_OPTS=-path.home /usr/share/filebeat -path.config /etc/filebeat -path.data /var/lib/filebeat -path.logs /var/log/filebeat"
ExecStart=/usr/share/filebeat/bin/filebeat $BEAT_LOG_OPTS $BEAT_CONFIG_OPTS $BEAT_PATH_OPTS
Restart=always
[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.