I am reserching for the right input plugin for my system , what i need in the end of the day is plugin which support
- scheduled rest client calls
- support SSL and ssl.verification_mode: none support !!!
- changing the json , I wouldnt like the plugin to dictate the json scheme , what i am looking for is somthing which get my json from the call
what i have been searching so far :
- http puller - no https no ssl validation support
- logstash-mixin-http_client – based on the same ruby library as puller see
- http - not relevant its for pushing not pulling , i need pulling
Beats (shippers ):
- heartbeat beats - no json scheme support , the scheme is fixed (si it true , I didnt find documentation to do it ) ?????
- metric(http beats is a part of metricbeat from version 6.0.0-rc1) - http beats is avialable only from 6.0.0-rc1 inside metricbeat library (https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/beats/metricbeat/6.0/metricbeat-module-http.html )
so my questiones are is it possible and if so how to change the scheme to support the json response i am getting from the client .