Customize APM agent to monitor whichever application I want

Hi all,

I currenly have a server that runs 3 PHP application, and when I installed the PHP elastic agent extension without changing my PHP source code, its already automatically montiored all of my PHP app and sent the transaction info regarding to those 3 application to the APM server. And, that make sense to me, since extension is automacally started when the PHP runtime is running. But I only want to monitor 1 of my php applcation and disable the other 2.

I saw in the offical document there are 2 ways which can help me kind of achieve what I want, they are disable_send and transaction_ignore_urls , but both way need to set up in the elastic configuration file, which makes me have to restart my php-fpm process.

I wonder if there is a way to disable elastic apm agent on a per-application basis, like I can actually control if I want the agent send the transaction to APM server or not in my php source code.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.