Database socket error

Hi mates,
I have to ingest events from kafka & databases into ES via Logstash.when i run the logstashjob the database connection gets failed.Please help me to solve the issue.
The following error:
[WARN ][logstash.filters.jdbcstreaming] Exception when executing JDBC query {:exception=>#<Sequel::DatabaseError: Java::JavaSql::SQLRecoverableException: No more data to read from socket>}
[2020-03-18T01:20:27,058][WARN ][logstash.filters.jdbcstreaming] Exception when executing JDBC query {:exception=>#<Sequel::DatabaseError: Java::JavaSql::SQLRecoverableException: No more data to read from socket>}
[2020-03-18T01:20:27,060][WARN ][logstash.filters.jdbcstreaming] Exception when executing JDBC query {:exception=>#<Sequel::DatabaseError: Java::JavaSql::SQLRecoverableException: No more data to read from socket>}
[2020-03-18T01:20:27,062][WARN ][logstash.filters.jdbcstreaming] Exception when executing JDBC query {:exception=>#<Sequel::DatabaseError: Java::JavaSql::SQLRecoverableException: No more data to read from socket>}
[2020-03-18T01:20:27,064][WARN ][logstash.filters.jdbcstreaming] Exception when executing JDBC query {:exception=>#<Sequel::DatabaseError: Java::JavaSql::SQLRecoverableException: No more data to read from socket>}
[2020-03-18T01:20:27,066][WARN ][logstash.filters.jdbcstreaming] Exception when executing JDBC query {:exception=>#<Sequel::DatabaseError: Java::JavaSql::SQLRecoverableException: No more data to read from socket>}
[2020-03-18T01:20:27,118][ERROR][logstash.pipeline ] Exception in pipelineworker, the pipeline stopped processing new events, please check your filter configuration and restart Logstash. {:pipeline_id=>"mce-order-lines-inc-inc-opl.json-edelivery-order-lines-inc-1", "exception"=>"Closed Connection", "backtrace"=>["oracle.jdbc.driver.PhysicalConnection.needLine(oracle/jdbc/driver/PhysicalConnection.java:4220)"

please suggest me to solve the issue.

Thanks in advance,
Jagan

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.