Default DIsable Alert Sync for new Cases

Hello,

Can we set the "Sync alerts" option for new cases default to 'off' or disabled? Tried it and it doesn't make a lot of sense for me. Setting a case to "In Progress" does not seem to set the related timeline alerts to "In Progress"
This is a useless feature for our instance currently, so I'd love to stop disabling it very time I'm making a case..

Best regards,

Willem

Hi @willemdh,

Unfortunately, this is not possible at the moment. Could you please open a feature request add the Team:Threat Hunting label, and mentioned me (cnasikas) so I can discuss it with the team?

Setting a case to "In Progress" does not seem to set the related timeline alerts to "In Progress"

This option sync only alerts attached to a case. Not the alerts of the timeline attached to a case.

Guide to attach an alert to a case: Manage detection alerts | Elastic Security Solution [master] | Elastic

Best,
Christos

Created Set Sync Alerts to Disabled by Default · Issue #107696 · elastic/kibana · GitHub , but I cannot add the label Team:Threat Hunting

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.