Different output per prospector

Apologies if this has already been established.

We are using Filebeat in association with our Graylog cluster.

We're shipping multiple files across to Graylog, however one problem we're having is using different 'inputs' in Graylog for each file.
I can't see any documentation for Filebeat to ship input1 to output1 and input2 to output2, so we can have different files going to different outputs.

Essentially I'm looking to see if it's possible to have an output per prospector input. Is this possible, or is anybody aware of a workaround for this?

Multiple outputs in FIlebeat seem necessary if we want to run a graylog extractor against different log files as they come in to Graylog.

Thanks in advance.

I can't see any documentation for Filebeat to ship input1 to output1 and input2 to output2, so we can have different files going to different outputs.

That's not supported.

Oh okay, thanks.

Is there any way around defining extractors for different types of data using the same Graylog input that you know of?

I know absolutely nothing about Graylog. To me the obvious solution would be use run multiple Filebeat instances.

This topic was automatically closed after 21 days. New replies are no longer allowed.