Efficient kv parser - replacement?

Hi,
In filter part I have a parser like here:

kv {
    field_split => ","
    trim_value => "\""
    value_split => "="
    include_keys => ["Hostname","SlotId","EOCTimestamp","RequestStartTimestamp","ResponseStartTimestamp","AVRProfileName","VSName","POOLIP","POOLIPRouteDomain","POOLPort","URLString","ClientIP","ClientPort","MethodString","ResponseCode","GeoCode","ServerLatency","RequestSize","ResponseSize","RequestHeader","ResponseHeader","RequestPayload","RequestHeaderTruncated","ResponseHeaderTruncated","RequestPayloadTruncated","ResponsePayloadTruncated","MitigatedByDoSL7","RequestStartTimestampMicro","ResponseStartTimestampMicro","QualifiedForJSInjection","SessionId","BrowserName","OsName","ApplicationResponseTime","ClientTtfb","ClientSideNetworkLatency","ServerSideNetworkLatency","RequestDuration","ResponseDuration","ContentType","DeviceId","Referer","XffList","errdefs_msgno","Entity","AggrInterval","HitCount","VipName","ServerLatency","ServerLatencyHitCount","ClientConcurrentConns","ServerConcurrentConns","MaxClientConcurrentConns","MaxServerConcurrentConns","ClientNewConns","ServerNewConns","ServerNewConns","FailedConns","ExpiredConns","AbandonedConns","ClientBytesIn","ServerBytesOut","ServerBytesIn","ClientOutBytes","ClientPktsIn","ServerPktsOut","ServerPktsIn","ClientPktsOut","ConcurrentIps","ConcurrentBlockedIps","ConcurrentIpsParticipatingInAttacks","ConcurrentAttacks","ServerLatencyHealth","ConcurrentConnectionsHealth","ThroughputHealth","specialConcurrentIpsForAllVips"] }

I have about 300k-850k events in 15 minutes, when i use that parser cpu usage increases from 2 vcpu to 20-25vcpu and logstash loses some logs. Do you have any idea how I can improve the performance of this parser? change it to grok or use ruby?

Best,
Patryk

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.