ElasticSearch FIPS (BouncyCastle)

I can't comment on that but I trust you followed the link I shared with you and applied the needed policy changes.

[2022-04-27T18:55:21,919][WARN ][stderr ] [node-1] at org.bouncycastle.jsse.provider.ProvTrustManagerFactorySpi.getDefaultTrustStore(ProvTrustManagerFactorySpi.java:112)

It might be that you need to also convert the default truststore ( cacerts ) that comes with the JDK to BCFKS and set a password for it and then load it explicitly by passing

-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=path/to/cacerts.bcfks -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=path/to/cacerts.bcfks -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStoreType=BCFKS -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=thepasswordyouset -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=thepasswordyouset

as extra JVM options
Which also reminds me that you need to pass -Dorg.bouncycastle.fips.approved_only=true too as a JVM arg

Finally, please note that we take no responsibility for the correctness of this configuration and whether or not this leads to your environment being compliant and I still strongly suggest that you speak with someone that is an expert on the matter.