Elasticsearch shows points outside boundingbox nest

As far as I know all services charge for network traffic on top of the fixed cost of the instances so I would expect that to be the case, but can not say for sure. The ones that do not typically bake this into the base price and may therefore be more expensive to start with.

What you suggest to use? cloud.elastic.co for elasticsearch or using lucene, Mssql indexing for my startup, I havent any investor for my startup so i can pay only about 20$ per month(no more) for elasticsearch cloud.

I do not know enough about your use-case or application to have any opinion.

I created web app as like zillow.com for Central Asia

Where is MySql going to run?

Hosting, smarterasp.net

Are you going to pay for this hosted service?

yes, for 1 year 60$ ".net advanced",

We have an offer starting from $17 per month IIRC.

Note that if you can't afford the price you can also think about using only elasticsearch and not MySQL at all but you need to know what are the potential risks for this.
You can also think of starting a VM and installing everything by yourself including MySQL and Elasticsearch. I do not recommend it but if it's for a POC, why not...

My opinion is to use AppSearch but it's a bit more expensive. The good thing with it is that you need just to focus on your business and not really anymore on the technical details...

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.