Elasticsearch xml file

It is good is solved for % {id} and %{original_text }but problem is that for each id it must display original_text .it gathers all

id 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
t original_text When we use the word "architect" or "designer,", what we usually mean is a professional,, someone who gets paid,, and we tend to assume that it's those professionals, who are going to be the ones to help us solve, the really big, systemic design challenges that we face, like climate change, urbanization and social inequality., That's our kind of working presumption., And I think it's wrong, actually., In 2008, I was just about to graduate from architecture school, after several years, and go out and get a job,, and this happened., The economy ran out of jobs., And a couple of things struck me about this., One, don't listen to career advisers., And two, actually this is a fascinating paradox for architecture,, which is that, as a society, we've never needed design thinking more,, and yet architecture was literally becoming unemployed., It strikes me that we talk very deeply about design,, but actually there's an economics behind architecture, that we don't talk about, and I think we need to., And a good place to start is your own paycheck., So, as a bottom-of-the-rung architecture graduate,, I might expect to earn about 24,000 pounds., That's about 36,000, 37,000 dollars., Now in terms of the whole world's population,, that already puts me in the top 1.95 richest people,, which raises the question of, who is it I'm working for?, The uncomfortable fact is that, actually almost everything that we call architecture today, is actually the business of designing, for about the richest one percent of the world's population,, and it always has been., The reason why we forgot that, is because the times in history when architecture, did the most to transform society were those times, when, actually, the one percent would build, on behal
input {
    file {
		path => "C:/Users/Dev/Desktop/file1.xml"
		start_position => "beginning"
		sincedb_path => "/dev/null"
		type => "xml"
		   codec => multiline {
            pattern =>  "<MulTed>"
            negate => "true"
            what => "previous"
            auto_flush_interval => 2
        }
	}
}
filter {

xml {
    source => "message"
    target => "MulTed"
	remove_namespaces => true
	xpath =>[
	          "//Talk/@Title","title",
	        "//Talk/Segment/@id","id",
		    "//Talk/Segment/Original_text/text()","original_text"

]
  }

mutate{   remove_field => [ "message" ]

}
						}
output{
    elasticsearch{
        hosts => ["localhost:9200"]
        index => "inm"
    }
    stdout{
	codec => rubydebug

}
}

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.