Error : Logstash shut down

Hello friends, I got this error while trying to transfer data to Elasticsearch with logstash. Actually, the transfer started, some data was transferred, but then it gave this error. Does anyone have an idea what could be the reason? Thanks in advance for the answers.

[2021-09-27T16:02:56,325][INFO ][logstash.javapipeline    ][main] Pipeline terminated {"pipeline.id"=>"main"}
[2021-09-27T16:02:56,715][INFO ][logstash.pipelinesregistry] Removed pipeline from registry successfully {:pipeline_id=>:main}
[2021-09-27T16:02:56,778][INFO ][logstash.runner          ] Logstash shut down.

Can you share more of the log?
That's showing what appears to be a request to shutdown, rather than an error.

@warkolm thank you so muck for your return. :slight_smile: I don't know where to share more of the log there was an error like this on the cmd screen. I did not request any shutdown.

There is no error there though, they are all info.

That is, does this information mean that the data was transferred and completed without any problems?

I don't know, you need to show more of the output from Logstash.

Of course I will, but can you tell me which file you want me to show you? Is the file you want to see here?
C:\logstash-7.10.1\logs

Where did you get the section you first posted from?
But yes, your Logstash logs are likely in there.

I got the first part I shared from the command prompt screen. There were only so many logs.

[2021-09-27T11:04:28,843][WARN ][deprecation.logstash.outputs.elasticsearch] Relying on default value of `pipeline.ecs_compatibility`, which may change in a future major release of Logstash. To avoid unexpected changes when upgrading Logstash, please explicitly declare your desired ECS Compatibility mode.
[2021-09-27T11:10:54,352][WARN ][deprecation.logstash.outputs.elasticsearch] Relying on default value of `pipeline.ecs_compatibility`, which may change in a future major release of Logstash. To avoid unexpected changes when upgrading Logstash, please explicitly declare your desired ECS Compatibility mode.
[2021-09-27T11:26:02,719][WARN ][deprecation.logstash.outputs.elasticsearch] Relying on default value of `pipeline.ecs_compatibility`, which may change in a future major release of Logstash. To avoid unexpected changes when upgrading Logstash, please explicitly declare your desired ECS Compatibility mode.
[2021-09-27T13:29:15,366][WARN ][deprecation.logstash.outputs.elasticsearch] Relying on default value of `pipeline.ecs_compatibility`, which may change in a future major release of Logstash. To avoid unexpected changes when upgrading Logstash, please explicitly declare your desired ECS Compatibility mode.
[2021-09-27T13:50:11,258][WARN ][deprecation.logstash.outputs.elasticsearch] Relying on default value of `pipeline.ecs_compatibility`, which may change in a future major release of Logstash. To avoid unexpected changes when upgrading Logstash, please explicitly declare your desired ECS Compatibility mode.

Can this be ?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.