Filebeat i/o timeout error

We are using filebeat on aws windows machines to push their log to local logstash and then local ES.
Recently, some error occurs when I enter the command to test the output status on those AWS machines.
The command is filebeat.exe test output and the output is like
$ ./filebeat.exe test output
2021-03-08 23:09:58.1009325 +0800 CST m=+0.152997401 write error: failed to rotate backups: failed to rotate backups:
rename C:\Program Files\Filebeat\logs\filebeat C:\Program Files\Filebeat\logs\filebeat-2021-03-08-23-1: The process
cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
2021-03-08 23:09:58.1019319 +0800 CST m=+0.153996801 write error: failed to rotate backups: failed to rotate backups:
rename C:\Program Files\Filebeat\logs\filebeat C:\Program Files\Filebeat\logs\filebeat-2021-03-08-23-1: The process
cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
logstash: elasticsearchnode:xxxx...
connection...
parse host... OK
dns lookup... OK
addresses: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
dial up... OK
TLS...
security: server's certificate chain verification is enabled
handshake... ERROR read tcp xxx.xxx.xxxx.xxx:xxxxx->xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx: i/o timeout

I am not sure why it show the log file is used by other process because there is only one filebeat instance on the machine. And although the i/o is timeout, the log is being pushed actually. If I run the command on local machine with filebeat, there is no error.
Is there any one who could shed some light on it?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.