Filebeat is not processing the logs which suppose to be sending to LogStash hosted in same Machine

My filebeat configuration has been working fine. But it suddenly stopped working now.
I am confirming this by seeing the filebeat logs, there is no harvester logs.

But I used to see the harvester logs before.

This is the log i am getting every 30 sec.
2020-07-17T14:38:51.090+0530 INFO [monitoring] log/log.go:124 Non-zero metrics in the last 30s {"monitoring": {"metrics": {"beat":{"cpu":{"system":{"ticks":46765,"time":46765},"total":{"ticks":97780,"time":97780,"value":97780},"user":{"ticks":51015,"time":51015}},"info":{"ephemeral_id":"e2dc09b1-fc09-48eb-ac1f-b7eb309b156e","uptime":{"ms":3240059}},"memstats":{"gc_next":12438416,"memory_alloc":9035784,"memory_total":2648809936,"rss":-49152}},"filebeat":{"harvester":{"open_files":5,"running":62}},"libbeat":{"config":{"module":{"running":0}},"output":{"read":{"bytes":36}},"pipeline":{"clients":10,"events":{"active":4124}}},"registrar":{"states":{"current":1731}}}}}

When i restart the Filebeat service, by that time, it is starting the Harvest . But after few seconds, it is getting closed as per the configuration and the next Harvest is not starting at all.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.