Filebeat on kubernetes

HI,

I am looking for proper steps which are needed to be done for running filebeat on Kubernetes. Please anyone can guide me through all the steps for the deployment of filebeat as container and configuring Kubernetes. I want to fetch the cluster level logs using filebeat and store the logs to Elastic server.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @ash2, here is the documentation on running Filebeat on Kubernetes: https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/beats/filebeat/master/running-on-kubernetes.html. Once you've set it up as described, if you have any specific problems please post them here.

Cheers,

Shaunak

Thanks for reply, I ran filebeat on kubernetes and now i want to restart filebeat with some changes in filebeat.yml file. What are the proper steps to do it?

Thanks

I'm not super familiar with Kubernetes but Filebeat is just another container running in Kubernetes. So I imagine the steps to restart it are similar to how you might restart other containers in Kubernetes?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.