Issue: Filebeat is not updating the custom filebeat.registry_file according to the files present in the filebeat.prospector.paths
- System spec: 8 core 8GB ram Intel system
- Filebeat version: 6.2.2
- OS: CentOS 7
Points to consider:
- Around 17 process each running its own custom_filebeat.yml file.
- All the process, is running at 1%(say X1 to X17) except one at 99%(say X0).
- Some of the file between X1 to X17 are similar to X0 but working fine.
- The registry file contains entry for older files but new ones are not getting entered while respective file mentioned in path are present
About X0 filebeat config file:
- This file reads input from file path as regex.
- And outputs the data to kafka.
Contents of X0(Similar to actual file):