Filebeat throws error while sending the logs to logstash

Hi,

I am trying to send logs from filebeat > logstash and getting the following error:

ERR Connecting error publishing events (retrying): dial tcp 127.0.0.1:5044: connectex: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

I can see the logs getting pulled in by filebeat, but when it tries to make connection to port 5044, it fails.

On the logstash side i can see this:

Cannot create pipeline {:reason=>"Couldn't find any input plugin named 'beats'. Are you sure this is correct? Trying to load the beats input plugin resulted in this error: Problems loading the requested plugin named beats of type input. Error: RuntimeError \n\n\tyou might need to reinstall the gem which depends on the missing jar or in case there is Jars.lock then resolve the jars with lock_jars command no such file to load -- io/netty/netty-tcnative-boringssl-static/1.1.33.Fork23/netty-tcnative-boringssl-static-1.1.33.Fork23 (LoadError)"}

Filebeat config:

• input_type: log
    paths:
    • C:\Users\Desktop\study\ELK\test.log

output.logstash:
hosts: ["localhost:5044"]

Logstash Config:

input {
beats {
port => "5044"
}
}
output {
elasticsearch {
hosts => "localhost:9200"
}
stdout { codec => dots{} }
}

I am using Java 8 and JAVA_HOME is also set. ELK version is 5.6.3, also tested in 5.0.1
This configuration was working perfectly fine earlier, but suddenly stopped working.
Even now, if i change the out to elasticsearch, it works fine, but not with logstash.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.