Filter on in elasticsearch-1.2.1 trigger the error below. How can i resolve this? i am new to elasticsearch

[DEBUG][action.search.type ] [Hobgoblin II] [product_catalogue][4], node[DKcHeBciTEmIBk6UsZuSTQ], [P], s[STARTED]: Failed to execute [org.elasticsearch.action.search.SearchRequest@79f7411] org.elasticsearch.search.SearchParseException: [product_catalogue][4]: query[ConstantScore(:)],from[-1],size[-1]: Parse Failure [Failed to parse source [{"query":{"match_all":[]},"filter":{"and":[{"geo_distance":{"distance":"20000miles","location":{"lat":"16.8390025","lon":"96.1522940"},"distance_type":"arc"}}]},"from":0,"size":52}]]
</>

Please format your code using </> icon as explained in this guide. It will make your post more readable.

Or use markdown style like:

```
CODE
```

Could you provide a full recreation script as described in

It will help to better understand what you are doing.
Please, try to keep the example as simple as possible.

Also 1.2.1 is so old that you should not use that.

1 Like

As the format above, is it seems to be understandable for you? or still do i need to provide more information? If i make you guys confuse my apology cause i am new to the elastic search and encountering that problem recently and try to resolve this so hard. i even thought that would be translog corrupted error so i deleted the translog. However didn't solute the problem.

Could you provide a full recreation script as described in

It will help to better understand what you are doing.
Please, try to keep the example as simple as possible.

1 Like

here is my document
{"query":{"match_all":[]},"filter":{"and":[{"geo_distance":{"distance":"20000miles","location":{"lat":16.8390025,"lon":96.152294},"distance_type":"arc"}}]},"from":0,"size":52}
also the elastic structure is seemingly correct.

We can’t reproduce without data.

That said, I’m not going to reproduce on à so old version. But I’d probably try on 6.1.

Why are you using a so old version?

Btw may be this Is wrong:

20000miles
1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion to move on to use newer version. However, the whole structure of the elastic is being setup long time ago so it might probably take a long time to rebuild on newer version so that consider it less piority to change newer version. But though, i am keen to learn newer version.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.