Help, I'm blocked, LOADERROR

Sorry to bother, but I'm new to logstash, well to the whole elastic stack. I'm trying to connect to to my wordpress database using jdbc, my configuration seems ok, I was getting some config errors but I managed to sort some of them out, right now I'm getting this error:

logstash.inputs.jdbc - unable to connect to database. Tried 1 times {error_message=>"LoadError: no such file to load --sequel/adapters/https

My config file reads:

input {
  jdbc {
    jdbc_connection_string => "jdbc:mysql://192.168.X.XX:1/wordpress"
    jdbc_user =>"this"
    jdbc_password=>"that"
    jdbc_driver_library =>"C:/logstash/mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar"
    jdbc_driver_class => "Java::com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
    statement=> "SELECT * FROM wp_posts WHERE post_status = 'publish' ORDER BY post_date DESC LIMIT 10"
 }
}

filter {
grok {
    match => {
      "message" => "%{COMBINEDAPACHELOG}"
    }
  }
  mutate {
    convert => { "bytes" => "integer" }
  }
  date {
    match => [ "timestamp", "dd/MMM/YYYY:HH:mm:ss Z" ]
    locale => en
    remove_field => "timestamp"
  }
  geoip {
    source => "clientip"
  }
  useragent {
    source => "agent"
    target => "useragent"
  }
  ruby {
    init => "last = ::Time.parse('2014-09-25T04:00:00+00:00'); @shift = ::Time.now - last"
    code => "event.set('@timestamp', LogStash::Timestamp.new(event.get('@timestamp') + @shift))"
  }
}

output { 
   stdout { codec => dots }
  elasticsearch {
  "hosts"=> "localhost:9200"
  "index"=>"test-migration"
  "document_type" => "data"
  } 
}

I really don't know how to debug this, I googled it and looked everywhere with no luck, can anyone give me direction please?

Regards

Does that file exist and can LS read it?

Yes, i was having issues about that file before but now it's reading it as far I as know, the error for that file before was completely different. Thanks for your reply.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.