How to prevent spring boot app to access to my logstash and elasticsearch?

I import project spring-boot-elk and just i run it by spring suite tools, and when i run logstash it can't parsing data from my csv file . i just want to prevent spring boot to acces to my data and logstash; this is the output of logstash and elasticsearch..Please it so urgent and important for me any help????

2020-04-12 18:28:15.477 INFO 18144 --- [main] c.j.HelloWorldSpringBootApplication : Starting HelloWorldSpringBootApplication on DESKTOP with PID 18144 (C:\Users\pc\Downloads\download\spring-boot-elk\target\classes started by pc in C:\Users\pc\Downloads\download\spring-boot-elk)
C:/Users/pc/Downloads/FOD/Installation/input/File01-2020-02-27.csv
File01
test
_doc
Pon0eHEBqgYTyMPv1RdV
2020-04-14T13:50:16.131Z
2020-04-12 18:28:15.779 INFO 18144 --- [main] ationConfigEmbeddedWebApplicationContext : Refreshing org.springframework.boot.context.embedded.AnnotationConfigEmbeddedWebApplicationContext@4d339552: startup date [Sun Apr 12 18:28:15 WAT 2020]; root of context hierarchy
C:/Users/pc/Downloads/FOD/Installation/input/File01-2020-02-27.csv
File01
test
_doc
P4n0eHEBqgYTyMPv1RdV
2020-04-14T13:50:16.131Z
2020-04-12 18:28:16.863 INFO 18144 --- [main] o.s.b.f.s.DefaultListableBeanFactory : Overriding bean definition for bean 'httpRequestHandlerAdapter' with a different definition: replacing [Root bean: class [null]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=3; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.web.WebMvcAutoConfiguration$EnableWebMvcConfiguration; factoryMethodName=httpRequestHandlerAdapter; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=(inferred); defined in class path resource [org/springframework/boot/autoconfigure/web/WebMvcAutoConfiguration$EnableWebMvcConfiguration.class]] with [Root bean: class [null]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=3; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=org.springframework.data.rest.webmvc.config.RepositoryRestMvcConfiguration; factoryMethodName=httpRequestHandlerAdapter; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=(inferred); defined in class path resource [org/springframework/data/rest/webmvc/config/RepositoryRestMvcConfiguration.class]]

Please format your code, logs or configuration files using </> icon as explained in this guide and not the citation button. It will make your post more readable.

Or use markdown style like:

```
CODE
```

This is the icon to use if you are not using markdown format:

There's a live preview panel for exactly this reasons.

Lots of people read these forums, and many of them will simply skip over a post that is difficult to read, because it's just too large an investment of their time to try and follow a wall of badly formatted text.
If your goal is to get an answer to your questions, it's in your interest to make it as easy to read and understand as possible.
Please update your post.

Also share anything which is related to elasticsearch. Can't see anything here.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.