I have mulitple views in SQL (Input) and multiple INDEXES in ES (Output). How can I use logstash to deal with them in single config file?

I am new to ES 2.1 and Logstash. I was using _river before for fetching records from SQL and can handle multiple queries and indexes in it.

Now I am using Logstash 2.1 and ES 2.1. The issue is, I am not able to deal with multiple sql queries indexes.
So far I have done this in logstash config file and ftech the data from single sql view and populated single index in elasticsearch.

input {
jdbc {
jdbc_driver_library => "/opt/logstash/lib/sqljdbc4-2.0.jar"
jdbc_driver_class => "com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver"
jdbc_connection_string =>"jdbc:sqlserver://104.130.221.76:1433;databaseName=D***S"
jdbc_user => "d************r"
jdbc_password => "D********r"
schedule => "
* * * *"
statement => "SELECT * FROM Test2"
}
}

filter {

}
output {
elasticsearch {
hosts => "1**.***.***.***0"
index => "dallas-orders"
document_type => "dallas_report"
document_id => "%{uid}"
}
}

Please help me to deal with multiple sql views and multiple es index. Hope my question clear. Looking forward for the positive response.

Use multiple jdbc inputs and—if needed—multiple elasticsearch outputs. To select which outputs and/or filters to use you can add fields or apply tags in the input and use conditionals in the filter and/or output blocks. See https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/logstash/current/event-dependent-configuration.html for some ideas.

Thanks for the reply. Using multiple inputs and outputs worked for me.
Another thing I want to ask about the scheduling of the Input.
I want to schedule multiple inputs separately. Please help me regarding this.

Let's start a new thread for that unrelated question. Please also read the newly started thread below; it might answer your question.