Ignoring the 'pipelines.yml' file because modules or command line options are specified

Initializing module {:module_name=>"fb_apache", :directory=>"G:/Rajkumar/ELK/logstash-6.2.1/modules/fb_apache/configuration"}
[logstash.modules.scaffold] Initializing module {:module_name=>"netflow", :directory=>"G:/Rajkumar/ELK/logstash-6.2.1/modules/netflow/configuration"}

Ignoring the 'pipelines.yml' file because modules or command line options are specified

meed support above error i am getting in logstash

And how are you starting Logstash? What does logstash.yml contain? Format the file's contents as preformatted text with the </> toolbar button.

thanks, now issue resolved

Thanks,
i need one more help .
i have .txt file which contain any type of data and my requirement is to display .txt data into kabina kindly suggest generic way to read any type of data in kibana

If you don't use any filters Logstash will just read the lines from the files one by one and create events from them. That way you can display them in Kibana (they will be timestamped with the time the file was read) but you won't get additional fields extracted from interesting parts of the line so filtering and aggregation won't be so easy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.