Importing shinken logs into Elasticsearch with logstash

Hi
I'm installing shinken to make the monitoring and I wish to import the shinken logs into elasticsearch with logstash.
someone can help me.
Thank you for your help.

I don't think you should assume that people here are familiar with the logs produced by Shinken. If you post an example there's a much better chance of getting help.

HI,
Excuse me
Hello,
I know you're not playing the support role but I have a problem with elasticsearch
• I installed shinken the engine it works well, I installed elasticsearch and kibana that works well
• I installed the elastic-logs module, which acts to intercept the Shinken logs and analyze each log to store it in ElasticSearch. Newspapers are available for an application such as Kibana.
• I installed elasticsearch-curator and its pre-requisites (elasticsearch-py and others)
My problem I can not feed the base elasticsearch
Moreover when I consult the config of shinken I have this problem:

[1533281494] ERROR: [Shinken] Could not import bare 'module.py' from /var/lib/shinken/modules/elastic-logs : No module named elasticsearch
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Shinken-2.4.3-py2.7.egg/shinken/modulesmanager.py", line 114, in try_very_bad_load
return importlib.import_module('module')
File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/importlib/init.py", line 37, in import_module
import(name)
File "/var/lib/shinken/modules/elastic-logs/module.py", line 40, in
from elasticsearch import Elasticsearch,helpers,ElasticsearchException,TransportError
ImportError: No module named elasticsearch

Thank you for your help

Shinken is an open source monitoring framework written in Python

I suggest you should ask the Shinken people about this problem.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.