: response=>{
"index"=>{
"_index"=>"mongodata",
"_type"=>"mytype1",
"_id"=>"odSwBGEBmyc6bJc236_X",
"status"=>400,
"error"=>{
"type"=>"mapper_parsing_exception",
"reason"=>"Field [_id] is a metadata field and cannot be added inside a document. Use the index API request parameters."
}
}
}
}

_id field is belong to database.

Please suggest.

It looks like the document you're trying to send to ES has a _id field which isn't allowed. This is probably caused by a mistake in your configuration.

I'm using DBSCHEMA Jdbc. i'm using following config file. My database has _id Column. So i used renamed this column in filter script.
My config file is following:

input{
jdbc{
jdbc_driver_library => "/app/elastic/logstash-6.1.0/lib/dbschema/mongojdbc1.2.jar"
jdbc_driver_class => "Java::com.dbschema.MongoJdbcDriver"
jdbc_connection_string => "jdbc:mongodb://houbiap5.**********:27017/test"
jdbc_user => ""
statement => "db.getCollection('EmployeeLoad').find({})"
}
}

filter {
mutate {
rename => { "[_id]" => "documentId" }
}
}

output {
stdout { codec => rubydebug }
elasticsearch {
hosts => ["*************"]
index => 'mongodbschema'
document_type => "mytype1"
}
}

This is giving Following error.

Exception when executing JDBC query {:exception=>#<Sequel::DatabaseError: Java::OrgLogstash::MissingConverterException: Missing Converter handling for full class name=org.bson.types.ObjectId, simple name=ObjectId>}

Please suggest.

It looks like there's a column in the result set of the type ObjectId that you need to type cast to e.g. a string.

Could you please elaboration this? How can do this.

Change your SQL query to convert the data type of the ObjectId column(s) to varchar or whatever.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.