Indices.recovery.compress : true] due to compression bugs - see issue #7210 for details

Hi
I'm running a kibana 3 with elasticsearch 1.2.1 . Just now I tried to upgrade elasticsearch to 1.6.0 after copying the indices files from old elasticsearch 1.2.1 directory and while starting 1.6, I'm getting error as follows |

###################################################

[2015-07-17 13:57:04,576][WARN ][indices.cluster ] [Kid Nova] [[kibana-int][3]] marking and sending shard failed due to [failed recovery]
org.elasticsearch.indices.recovery.RecoveryFailedException: [kibana-int][3]: Recovery failed from [Andrew Gervais][hESsdZ6kRFq-feMRl2fhjw][opse01netvapp03.vorwerk.local][inet[/10.50.69.151:9300]] into [Kid Nova][skRO4QNkTESV_6HTrlHPpw][opse01netvapp03.vorwerk.local][inet[/10.50.69.151:9305]] (unexpected error)
at org.elasticsearch.indices.recovery.RecoveryTarget$RecoveryRunner.onFailure(RecoveryTarget.java:543)
at org.elasticsearch.common.util.concurrent.AbstractRunnable.run(AbstractRunnable.java:41)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: org.elasticsearch.ElasticsearchIllegalStateException: Can't recovery from node [Andrew Gervais][hESsdZ6kRFq-feMRl2fhjw][opse01netvapp03.vorwerk.local][inet[/10.50.69.151:9300]] with [indices.recovery.compress : true] due to compression bugs - see issue #7210 for details
at org.elasticsearch.indices.recovery.RecoveryTarget.doRecovery(RecoveryTarget.java:187)
at org.elasticsearch.indices.recovery.RecoveryTarget.access$700(RecoveryTarget.java:70)
at org.elasticsearch.indices.recovery.RecoveryTarget$RecoveryRunner.doRun(RecoveryTarget.java:561)
at org.elasticsearch.common.util.concurrent.AbstractRunnable.run(AbstractRunnable.java:36)

#############################################

Could any please help me

Did you do as the log suggested, because that'll solve it :smile:
Also see Elasticsearch starts with errors

Dear Mark Walkom,

You are right, Thanks for the support :slight_smile: