Inquiry on Logstash Performance Metrics

Hi Logstash Community,

I'm currently working on optimizing our Logstash deployment and would like to gather some insights on the performance metrics of Logstash.

1. Transfer Time for Data Transmission: I'm interested in understanding the typical time it takes for Logstash to process and send a significant volume of data, such as 10 GB, to the output destination (e.g., Elasticsearch, other storage solutions). Are there any benchmarks or best practices for estimating this transfer time? Are there any factors or configurations that can significantly affect this transfer time?
  2. Expected EPS (Events Per Second): Additionally, I'm curious about the achievable Events Per Second (EPS) rates with Logstash. What are the typical EPS rates that organizations achieve in real-world scenarios? Are there any strategies or optimizations that can help improve EPS rates while maintaining stability and reliability?

Any insights, experiences, or recommendations regarding these performance metrics would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!