JDBC input failure connecting to FileMaker

I'm having an issue using the JDBC input in Logstash while attempting to pull all of the records out of our inventory database. When I run Logstash with the --debug option I see this error. (I "WHERE'd" it down to one part number for this example)

Java::ComFilemakerJdbc::FMSQLException: [FileMaker][FileMaker JDBC] FQL0001/(1:34): There is an error in the syntax of the query.: SELECT count(*) AS "COUNT" FROM (SELECT * FROM Inventory WHERE Model_num LIKE '015107') AS "T1" LIMIT 1 {:level=>:error, :file=>"sequel/database/logging.rb", :line=>"72", :method=>"log_each"} Exception when executing JDBC query {:exception=>#<Sequel::DatabaseError: Java::ComFilemakerJdbc::FMSQLException: [FileMaker][FileMaker JDBC] FQL0001/(1:34): There is an error in the syntax of the query.>, :level=>:warn, :file=>"logstash/plugin_mixins/jdbc.rb", :line=>"219", :method=>"execute_statement"}

This makes sense because I know FileMaker's JDBC driver does not support subqueries or LIMIT. It uses FETCH FIRST N ROWS ONLY instead. Is there any way that I can work around this issue?

This sounds more like a FileMaker question than a Logstash one.