Localhost do not work apm

Kibana version:7.6.2

APM Agent language and version : elastic/apm-rum@4.7.1

Browser version : google chrome 83.0.4103.61

Original install method (e.g. download page, yum, deb, from source, etc.) and version: npm

Description of the problem including expected versus actual behavior. Please include screenshots (if relevant):

Hi, I'm trying to use apm-react, but, don't work in versions @elastic/apm-rum@5.2.0 and **@elastic/apm-rum-react@1.1.1". But I did a example worked using @elastic/apm-rum@4.7.1 and **@elastic/apm-rum-react@0.3.2". Follow link: https://codesandbox.io/s/react-router-s40ku?file=/index.js. But, this example doesn't work in my localhost. So, do I need anysome config to work in my localhost?

Hi @alexandreservian, thanks for your message.

Can you tell me what exactly doesn't work? I have tried the codesandbox you sent me pointing an APM agent I have running on the Elastic Cloud, and it seems to be working.

Don't forget that the RUM agent is by default disabled on APM server, it has to manually enable it. You can see more details here

Hi @caue.marcondes I changed to transactionSampleRate: 0.1, and went back to work normal.

That's great @alexandreservian, thanks for letting me know.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.