Locating Pipeline Error

I have about 60 config files for a single pipeline and I receive the below error during Logstash startup....is there a way to pinpoint which file the error is located in?

[2018-08-01T10:27:13,736][ERROR][logstash.agent ] Failed to execute action {:action=>LogStash::PipelineAction::Create/pipeline_id:SOF, :exception=>"LogStash::ConfigurationError", :message=>"Expected one of \r, \n at line 2105, column 3 (byte 72682) after #}", :backtrace=>["D:/ElasticStack/Apps/Logstash/6.3.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/compiler.rb:42:incompile_imperative'", "D:/ElasticStack/Apps/Logstash/6.3.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/compiler.rb:50:in compile_graph'", "D:/ElasticStack/Apps/Logstash/6.3.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/compiler.rb:12:inblock in compile_sources'", "org/jruby/RubyArray.java:2486:in map'", "D:/ElasticStack/Apps/Logstash/6.3.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/compiler.rb:11:incompile_sources'", "D:/ElasticStack/Apps/Logstash/6.3.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb:49:in initialize'", "D:/ElasticStack/Apps/Logstash/6.3.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb:167:ininitialize'", "D:/ElasticStack/Apps/Logstash/6.3.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/pipeline_action/create.rb:40:in execute'", "D:/ElasticStack/Apps/Logstash/6.3.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/agent.rb:305:inblock in converge_state'"]}`

Enable debug logging and --config.debug.

Thanks, I could see where that could help but it spit out WAY too much and it wasn't in order so I couldn't find the line that fouled things up. When I say it wasn't in order, the console would spit out the filter section first, then half the output section, then the input and remaining output.

I ended up just pulling all the files out and putting them in one by one until it errorred out and then scanning that config for the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.