Log4j-input-plugin buffer size in Logstash 6.x

Hi,

After Logstash upgrade from 5.6.2 to 6.2.4 log4j input plugin started to introduce large log delivery delay.
Seems like this's happening because Logstash is waiting for some specified amount of input data from log4j client (in some cases it can take up to 10 minutes).
In version 5.6.14 all works as expected and Logstash sends from input to filter chain every new event from log4j but such behavior definitely changed in Logstash 6.0.0.
I know that log4j plugin deprecated but is there any way to change/revert this behavior? or at least does somebody know what can introduce introduce this problem?
Thanks!

Facing same showbox issue buddy, got any kodi.software solution? I tried reconnecting after clearing cache, and trying but tutuapp same issue thereafter again.

Regards,
Smith

Hi,

Unfortunately, no. Had to downgrade Logstash to the 5.6.x version to resolve this issue.
Seems like the only one solution is to trace code changes between 5.6.x and 6.x to find root cause =)
But I will keep it for later, 5.6.x is good for us for now.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.