Logstash 6.2 missing library netty_tcnative_linux_x86_64

Hello:

Trying out the new logstash 6.2 and we get the following error:
[2018-02-16T15:43:35,981][DEBUG][io.netty.util.internal.NativeLibraryLoader] Unable to load the library 'netty_tcnative_linux_x86_64', trying other loading mechanism.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no netty_tcnative_linux_x86_64 in java.library.path

I have looked around and can not really find it anywhere. I followed some other links that complained about the /tmp directory and applied the workaround but with the same result.

I tried looking for a "downloadable" package for the library but without success, so far. Is this something that is needed ??? Could it cause some other problems?? Is it something that should be included in the logstash package?? or should I just not care about it???

We installed this in a RedHat server via yum using the Elasticsearch repository and the package installed is logstash-6.2.1-1.noarch

UPDATE:
Looking a bit more it seems that this library is used with the BEATS plugin, I can only see it there. I have updated the plugin but with the same result. And we are having issues with another java exception when trying to send filebeats to logstash. So might it be a problem in the beats plugin???

Thank you for any help and/or guidance, best regards,
s.r./F

Same here: Logstash 6.2.2 Windows 2012 Server

[2018-03-06T19:36:09,100][DEBUG][io.netty.util.internal.NativeLibraryLoader] Unable to load the library 'netty_tcnative_windows_x86_64',
trying other loading mechanism.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no netty_tcnative_windows_x86_64 in java.library.path
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1865) ~[?:1.8.0_45]

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.