Logstash - Cassandra error-NoHostAvailableException

Hello Experts,

I am new to logstash and trying to index Cassandra data in Elasticsearch using JDBC input plugin but facing issue in test

Logstash 2.3.3, Cassandra -3.5

Pipeline aborted due to error {:exception=>#<Sequel::DatabaseConnectionError: Java::ComDatastaxDriverCoreExceptions::NoHostAvailableException**

sample conf. to test data as json output

input {
jdbc {
# Postgres jdbc connection string to our database, mydb
jdbc_connection_string => "jdbc:cassandra://localhost:9160/Excelsior"
# The user we wish to execute our statement as
jdbc_user => "cassandra"
# The path to our downloaded jdbc driver
jdbc_driver_library => "/Users/mk/Desktop/CassandraJdbcDriver/cassandrajdbc1.1.jar"
# The name of the driver class for Postgresql
jdbc_driver_class => "com.dbschema.CassandraJdbcDriver"
# our query
statement => "select * from esdemo"
}
}
output {
stdout { codec => json_lines }
}

Any help appreciated.

Regards
Mstrong text

That does not look like the entire error, posting that would be helpful.

However based on your subject it looks like it cannot connect to Cassandra.

Many thanks Mark,
Sorry, didn't paste properly. Here is the error

log

Please don't post pictures of text, they are difficult to read and some people may not be even able to see them.

But again, from what I can see it looks like it cannot connect to Cassandra for some reason.

Okay. Thank you, let me check.

org.apache.cassandra.cql.jdbc.CassandraDriver
Hi Mark,

Here is my configuration. Can u help me, what i am missing?
Configuration OK , check by --configtest

JDBC driver - http://www.dbschema.com/cassandra-jdbc-driver.html

input {
jdbc {
jdbc_connection_string => "jdbc:cassandra://localhost:9160/mydata"
jdbc_user => "cassandra"
jdbc_driver_library => "D:\driver\cassandrajdbc1.1"
jdbc_driver_class => "org.apache.cassandra.cql.jdbc.CassandraDriver"
statement => "SELECT * from sampledata"
}
}
output {

stdout { codec => json }

}

error
D:\ELK\logstash-2.3.3\logstash-2.3.3\bin>logstash -f d:\cass.conf
io/console not supported; tty will not be manipulated
Settings: Default pipeline workers: 4
←[31mPipeline aborted due to error {:exception=>#org.apache.cassandra.cql.jdbc.CassandraDriver not loaded. Are you sure you've in
cluded the correct jdbc driver in :jdbc_driver_library?>,

:backtrace=>["D:/ELK/logstash-2.3.3/logstash-2.3.3/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-input-jdbc-3.0.2/lib/logstash/plugin_mixins/jdbc.rb:156:in
prepare_jdbc_connection'", "D:/ELK/logstash-2.3.3/logstash-2.3.3/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-input-jdbc-3.0.2/lib/logstash/inputs/jdbc.rb:167:in
register'", "D:/ELK/logstash-2.3.3/logstash-2.3.3/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.3.3-java/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb:330:in
start_inputs'", "org/jruby/RubyArray.java:1613:ineach'", "D:/ELK/logstash-2.3.3/logstash-2.3.3/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.3.3-java/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb:329:in
start_inputs'", "D:/ELK/logstash-2.3.3/logstash-2.3.3/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.3.3-java/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb:180:in
start_workers'", "D:/ELK/logstash-2.3.3/logstash-2.3.3/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.3.3-java/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb:136:in
run'", "D:/ELK/logstash-2.3.3/logstash-2.3.3/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.3.3-java/lib/logstash/agent.rb:473:in
start_pipeline'"], :level=>:error}←[0m
stopping pipeline {:id=>"main"}
The signal HUP is in use by the JVM and will not work correctly on this platform

Thanks