Logstash consumer thread poll issue

Hi ,
I am getting below exception in logstash logs which has consumer threads running to listen kafka topics.
Below is the error trace:

[2019-04-24T09:56:21,012][WARN ][org.apache.kafka.clients.consumer.internals.AbstractCoordinator] [Consumer clientId=logstash-1, groupId=uat_uecp] This member will leave the group because consumer poll timeout has expired. This means the time between subsequent calls to poll() was longer than the configured max.poll.interval.ms, which typically implies that the poll loop is spending too much time processing messages. You can address this either by increasing max.poll.interval.ms or by reducing the maximum size of batches returned in poll() with max.poll.records.

LS input kafka Configuration:

request_timeout_ms => "60000"
session_timeout_ms => "50000"

Before the issue raised i was using request_timeout_ms and session_timeout_ms only, After this raised, I updated configuration with max_poll_interval_ms => "20000". And i also tried to reduce poll records count too, but still getting the same issue suddenly which was working fine earlier.
Please suggest any valuable inputs for this issue. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.