username => 'email'
debug => true
password => 'password'
authentication => 'login'
}
}

and I'm still getting an error for as in the screen shotCapture

Would appreciate any help

This is a permission error on exchange/Office 365, does this user have permission to do this? This is not a logstash error, you can confirm this with the error you are getting: "535 5.7.3 Authentication Unsuccessful" is generated on the email server and not logstash.

Thanks Lewis got it already

Also does ELK has inbuilt plugin or an application to monitor the health of third party server whether its up or down?

It has many many plugins and solutions, what is the server you want to monitor?

I need to monitor DataServer And EngineServer for Calypso Application its a banking application

Yes but do you want to monitor the actual server itself or the application? We need much more information. What kind of server is it and what metrics do you want to monitor?

The application functions on various levels dataserver and engineserver helps in supporting the application we just need to monitor the servers and notify us if it goes down by mail or so.

Then you can use heartbeat to achieve this, there are many options you could choose.

https://www.elastic.co/products/beats/heartbeat

Thanks Lewis I'll try that

Metricbeat can also provide metrics about the machine, RAM usage, Disk usage, CPU usage etc etc.

Also can we configure to disable Dev Tools in Kibana Dashboard

Not sure if you can natively, although if you have paid subscription then you can.

Hi,
I started installing Heartbeat but the PS is not able to find the service file to complete the last process to install.

You used the install script correct?

Yes all the steps executed correctly except the last one

You ran the install as admin? Can you show that?

I'm trying to update the yml file of heartbeat with new url but there is no changes in response as it is taking the older url

If you ignore what I'm asking you to try then I cannot help you, I can't see what your doing so I don't know why its failing hence why I asked you to show you installing it.

Installation is done successfully I figured it out I'm able to gather the response for a specific url but after updating yml file with a new url I'm not getting response for the updated url