Logstash email out all fields

With the email output plugin I can't work out how to get it to dump the whole event. Seems like I have to specify the fields that I want.

Trouble is that it's schemaless, unless I go and specify every field that might ever exist the email lacks the information.

I want to be able to do something like email output use rubydebug codec. So it's just a dump of the event and all the available context.

A side but related, anyway to get it to also put a link in the email to the event in kibana?

Thanks

With the email output plugin I can't work out how to get it to dump the whole event. Seems like I have to specify the fields that I want.

Yeah, it just doesn't do that right now. You could use a ruby filter to dump all of the message to a field, but then that field would be shipped to other outputs as well. In Logstash 1.5 you could store the field dump as a subfield of @metadata since that field doesn't propagate to outputs.

A side but related, anyway to get it to also put a link in the email to the event in kibana?

I don't think Kibana supports that kind of deep links. If it did, keep in mind that the document id that exactly identifies a log message isn't known by Logstash since it's assigned by Elasticsearch. If you need to access it through Logstash you'll have to generate a sufficiently unique id yourself and configure the elasticsearch output plugin to use it.