Logstash Error Notification System

Hello Guys;
I have to sending data with RabbitMQ-Logstash-Elasticsearch tree. I would like watch to the logstash's errors and if logstash has a error then I want send notification to me (slack or etc.). What do I configure system(rabbitmq or logstash or elasticsearch yml file)?
For example below warning

You could use filebeat or a logstash file input to consume the logstash log, and there exists a slack output that you could use. It sounds doable.

@muratcelebiler, do you have any other monitoring tools running on the machine where Logstash runs? I use Sensu (similar to Nagios) and I have checks in place to find the Logstash logs for errors and also a check that checks the Logstash Monitoring API health.

What Badger suggested should also work.

@A_B use Kibana for monitoring. But we would like notifications. Because we can't look at the monitor every time :slight_smile:

@Badger I can't work the logstash's plugin. Filebeat sounds good. Don't anything with Logstash this case? (yml configuration or etc.)

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.