Logstash filter doesn't apply on the output

Recently I've deployed FileBeat in two remote servers for gathering log messages and send to the logstash on the local server.

The connection between FireBeat and Logstash is perfect. The messages have been transferring since then.

Although, it seems like the filter doesn't work. I still get the same pattern before using filter.
There're no any error message.

filebeat.inputs:
   - type: log
     enabled: true
     paths:
       - "/usr/logs/wso2/http_access*.*log"
     tags: ["wso2"]
filebeat.config:
  modules:
    path: ${path.config}/modules.d/*.yml
    reload.enabled: false
filebeat.autodiscover:
  providers:
    - type: docker
      hints.enabled: true
output.logstash:
    hosts: ["x.x.x.x:5000"] 

and the pipeline configuration

input { beats { port => 5000 } }
  
filter {
               mutate { add_field => { "test" => "I'm testing Grok filer" }}
               if "tomcat" in [tags] {
                     mutate { add_field => { "host_ip" => "x.x.x.x" }} 
                     mutate { add_field => { "hostname" => "test.com" }}

                     grok { match => { "message" => "%{IPORHOST:client} %{DATA} %{DATA:user} \[%{DATA:logtimestamp} %{ISO8601_TIMEZONE:timezone}\] \"%{WORD:method} %{URIPATH:uri_path}(%{URIPARAM:params}|) %{DATA:protocol}\" %{NUMBER:code} (%{NUMBER:bytes}|%{DATA}) %{NUMBER:response_time_sec}"}

                     overwrite => [ "message" ] }
                     mutate { add_field => { "respones_time" => "%{response_time_sec}" } } 

                     date { match => [ "logtimestamp", "dd/MMM/yyyy:HH:mm:ssZ"] 
                                target => "logtimestamp" } }

           if "wso2" in [tags] { 
                   ....
           }}
 
output {
    elasticsearch {
            hosts => ["http:/x.x.x.x:9200"]
            user => "elastic"
            password => "changeme"
            index => "%{[@metadata][beat]}-%{[@metadata][version]}-%{+YYYY.MM.dd}"
    }
    stdout { 
            codec => rubydebug 
            }

As you might notice, I've added the simplest 'test' field, but also not show in the output