Logstash is complaining about the path of the certificates

Hello, I am running the latest version of logstash 2.1 and I have configured the certificates as it:

beats {
    port => 5044
    type => "logs"
    ssl => "true"
    ssl_certificate => "/etc/letsencrypt/live/core.z0z0.tk/cert.pem"
    ssl_key => "/etc/letsencrypt/live/core.z0z0.tk/privkey.pem"
}

I have run the logstash with test-check option and it was all good but when I start the logstash I get the following in the logstash.log

{:timestamp=>"2016-01-09T11:05:31.913000+0000", :message=>"Invalid setting for beats input plugin:\n\n  input {\n    beats {\n      # This setting must be a path\n      # File does not exist or cannot be opened /etc/letsencrypt/live/core.z0z0.tk/cert.pem\n      ssl_certificate => \"/etc/letsencrypt/live/core.z0z0.tk/cert.pem\"\n      ...\n    }\n  }", :level=>:error}
{:timestamp=>"2016-01-09T11:05:31.939000+0000", :message=>"Invalid setting for beats input plugin:\n\n  input {\n    beats {\n      # This setting must be a path\n      # File does not exist or cannot be opened /etc/letsencrypt/live/core.z0z0.tk/privkey.pem\n      ssl_key => \"/etc/letsencrypt/live/core.z0z0.tk/privkey.pem\"\n      ...\n    }\n  }", :level=>:error}
{:timestamp=>"2016-01-09T11:05:32.000000+0000", :message=>"Error: Something is wrong with your configuration."}
{:timestamp=>"2016-01-09T11:05:32.007000+0000", :message=>"You may be interested in the '--configtest' flag which you can\nuse to validate logstash's configuration before you choose\nto restart a running system."}

If I run the startup command as root from cli then logstash starts without any issue.

Anyone can suggest me a solution for this issue?

Regards,
Peter

Apparently the logstash user (or whatever user you normally run Logstash as) doesn't have permissions to read the certificate and key files.

Copied the certificate to the logstash config folder and it works. Thanks for the help.