Steps to reproduce-
- I have created multiple config files to fetch data from each table in mysql and put in /etc/logstash/conf.d folder
- Start logstash service as sudo systemctl start logstash
- Run following command to execute files
/usr/share/logstash/bin/logstash -f /etc/logstash/conf.d/spt_audit_event.conf
- Data successfully fetched
- Number of documents in elasticsearch keep on increasing and reached to 8581812 but there are only 600 rows in mysql table
Is it bug in plugin or I'm doing something wrong ?
Following is configuration file
jdbc_driver_library => "/usr/share/jdbc_driver/mysql-connector-java-5.1.47.jar"
jdbc_driver_class => "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
jdbc_connection_string => "jdbc:mysql://:3306/"
jdbc_user => ""
jdbc_password => ""
statement => "select * from spt_identity"
"hosts" => "localhost:9200"
"index" => ""