Logstash pipelines failing as Logstash failed to create queue

I am running logstash in a docker container. There are 7-8 logstash pipelines defined under pipelines.yml file. Queue type for every pipeline is "persisted". Everything was working fine but recently whenever I am starting the docker container, I am seeing all the logstash pipelines are failing with the same error.

bidos-logstash_1  | warning: thread "Converge PipelineAction::Create<webscada_stream.conf>" terminated with exception (report_on_exception is true):
bidos-logstash_1  | LogStash::Error: Don't know how to handle `Java::JavaLang::IllegalStateException` for `PipelineAction::Create<webscada_stream.conf>`
bidos-logstash_1  |           create at org/logstash/execution/ConvergeResultExt.java:109
bidos-logstash_1  |              add at org/logstash/execution/ConvergeResultExt.java:37
bidos-logstash_1  |   converge_state at /usr/share/logstash/logstash-core/lib/logstash/agent.rb:339
bidos-logstash_1  | [2021-09-02T12:11:01,107][ERROR][org.logstash.execution.AbstractPipelineExt] Logstash failed to create queue.
bidos-logstash_1  | org.logstash.LockException: The queue failed to obtain exclusive access, cause: Lock held by this virtual machine on lock path: /usr/share/logstash/data/queue/webscada_stream.conf/.lock

Can somebody please help as I am not able to figure out what is going wrong here.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.