jdbc_user => "sys"
jdbc_password => "tibero"
statement => "SELECT 1 FROM DUAL;"
}
}
output {
stdout {}
}

There is no problem with this by entering the actual values ​​used for IP and Port.

The error code is :

Pipeline error {:pipeline_id=>"main", :exception=>#<LogStash::ConfigurationError: Can't create a connection pool to the database>, :backtrace=>["/home/elastic/logstash-8.12.2/vendor/bundle/jruby/3.1.0/gems/logstash-integration-jdbc-5.4.8/lib/logstash/inputs/jdbc.rb:318:in `register'", "/home/elastic/logstash-8.12.2/vendor/bundle/jruby/3.1.0/gems/logstash-mixin-ecs_compatibility_support-1.3.0-java/lib/logstash/plugin_mixins/ecs_compatibility_support/target_check.rb:48:in `register'", "/home/elastic/logstash-8.12.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/java_pipeline.rb:237:in `block in register_plugins'", "org/jruby/RubyArray.java:1989:in `each'", "/home/elastic/logstash-8.12.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/java_pipeline.rb:236:in `register_plugins'", "/home/elastic/logstash-8.12.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/java_pipeline.rb:395:in `start_inputs'", "/home/elastic/logstash-8.12.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/java_pipeline.rb:320:in `start_workers'", "/home/elastic/logstash-8.12.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/java_pipeline.rb:194:in `run'", "/home/elastic/logstash-8.12.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/java_pipeline.rb:146:in `block in start'"], "pipeline.sources"=>["/home/elastic/logstash-8.12.2/config/test.conf"], :thread=>"#<Thread:0x624125c5 /home/elastic/logstash-8.12.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/java_pipeline.rb:134 run>"}

I think Logstash doesn't support Tibero DB

Is it right?

I want to know Logstash support Tibero DB JDBC

The code will log a warning before raising that exception. What is the warning?

I checked the log you said.
I checked the error in my first log, and I found the cause of error.

I checked my config file,
I forgot ':' while copying the jdbc_connection_string.

Before the string is "jdbc:tibero:thin@[IP]:[Port]:tibero",
but the string should have been "jdbc:tibero:thin:@[IP]:[Port]:tibero"

And the firewall problem...
It is not worked because the firewall

So, I solved the problem, now

Thanks for your help :slight_smile: