Logstash plugin offline packaging

Hi,

I try to package a logstash plugin for offlline deployment.

I use openjdk 10 2018-03-20 build 10+44 and logstash 6.8.3 that contains jruby jruby 9.2.7.0 (2.5.3) .

I use the follonwing commands :

• logstash-plugin prepare-offline-pack --output plugin_jmx.zip --overwrite logstash-input-jmx

• logstash-plugin prepare-offline-pack --add-opens java.base/sun.nio.ch=org.jruby.core --output plugin_jmx.zip --overwrite logstash-input-jmx

• logstash-plugin prepare-offline-pack --add-opens java.base/sun.nio.ch=org.jruby.core --output plugin_jmx.zip --overwrite logstash-input-jmx

I always get the same error :
"2020-04-21T22:49:49.110+02:00 [main] WARN FilenoUtil : Native subprocess control requires open access to sun.nio.ch
Pass '--add-opens java.base/sun.nio.ch=org.jruby.dist' or '=org.jruby.core' to enable. ****"

How to solve a such issue ?

B. Granier

Now i get the error "ERROR: Cannot create the offline archive, message: Cannot find plugins matching: logstash-input-jmx"

I tried on my personal computer without any proxy and my business computer ...

I looked at rubygems.org/ and found the plugin here : https://rubygems.org/gems/logstash-input-jmx/versions/2.0.2?locale=fr

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.