MongoDB Atlas Integration with Logstash through logstash-output-mongodb plugin

Hi
I am trying to connect Logstash with MongoDB Atlas using logstash-output-mongodb plugin. However, some issues happen.
Currently, I am using logstash 6.7.2, and logtsash-output-plugin version 3.1.6
The integration I want to implement is Kafka --> Logtsash --> MogoDB Atlas (Logstash reads from Kafka fine).
The following is the configuration in the output:

mongodb {
uri => "mongodb+srv://user:password@connection_string_uri.net/dbname?replicaSet=myRepl&retryWrites=true&w=majority&ssl=true"
database => "dbname"
collection => "collection_name"
generateId => true
id => "afng_audit_info"
}

Currently the issue is:

[2020-02-01T11:12:50,275][WARN ][logstash.outputs.mongodb ] Failed to send event to MongoDB, retrying in 3 seconds {:event=>#LogStash::Event:0x98eb8c07, :exception=>#<Mongo::Error::NoServerAvailable: No primary server is available in cluster: #<Cluster topology=ReplicaSetNoPrimary[cluster-name-shard-00-00-cptml.azure.mongodb.net:27017,cluster-name-shard-00-01-cptml.azure.mongodb.net:27017,cluster-name-shard-00-02-cptml.azure.mongodb.net:27017,name=myRepl] servers=[#,#,#]> with timeout=30, LT=0.015>}

I am sure the cluster is enable: I can acces through Compass or Mongo Shell

Please, some tips, advices o recommendations using logstash-output-mongodb to integrate to MongoDB Atlas

Thanks in advance

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.