Multiple pattern matching

Hello, I have a filter defined as follow:

grok {
                    patterns_dir => ["/etc/logstash/conf.d/patterns/"]
                    match =>
                            [
				"message", "^%{TIMESTAMP_ISO8601:logdate}  INFO \[XML\] (ID) : %{NN_UTILISATEUR:nn_utilisateur} CERTIFICATE : %{DATA:certificate}$",
                                "message", "^%{TIMESTAMP_ISO8601:logdate}  INFO \[XML\] %{NN_UTILISATEUR:nn_utilisateur} %{STATUS:status} (xml) : %{TX_HEADER}<%{TX_TYPE:tx_type}%{DATA}>%{DATA:tx_content}</%{TX_TYPE}>$"
                            ]
            }

I have checked both of them on a grok tester and they match perfectly. But I don't have any results with the first one when I run the server. Is there something that I missed/didn't do correctly?

Thanks

Without seeing example data the only thing I can say is that I suspect that (ID) should really be \(ID\).

Actually no, cause when I comment the second pattern, data corresponding to the first pattern are recorded..

Hmm. Maybe your attempt at matching multiple expressions against the same field uses the wrong syntax then. The documentation contains an example of the supported syntax.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.